The Richmond Sockeyes are seeking a qualified individual(s) to join the Sockeyes organization as an Assistant Coach and Head Coach ahead of the 2023-2024 PJHL Season.
Interested applicants should submit a Resume, Cover Letter, and 3 references to Doug Paterson @ email@example.com or Will Kump @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing experience at the Collegiate/Professional level
- Background in coaching hockey with high-performance athletes
- Experience with video editing software
Job Requirements (Including but not limited to)
- Assisting Head Coach with all aspects of the Hockey program
- Work individually with players on skill development before/during/after practice and during skill sessions
- Present video both individually as well as in a team setting
- Coordinate travel logistics for the team (transportation, meals, lodging)
- Oversee academic progress of student-athletes
- Instruct youth hockey clinics as required (Hockey School, Skills clinics etc.)
- Assist with scouting/recruiting of players across North America
- Serve as a role model for Sockeyes players through ethical and professional conduct.
Review of applications will be immediate and will continue until the position is filled. The Deadline to apply is May 1st, 2023.